I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Monday 5 July 2010

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 35 - Sharon's Sketch

Hi. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  We took the girls to The American Folk Park in Omagh yesterday.  Weather was not too bad, until they were about to put on their 4th July skirmish re-enacting the battle of 1812 and then it started raining.  We had a nice day and enjoyed ourselves as we haven't been there for a couple of years. Made this card when I came home while watching a dvd called Did you hear about the Morgan's.
My card is for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge 35 - A sketch by Sharon with the optional theme of Strawberries and Cream.  I didn't use the optional theme as I had no red and white paper, other than Christmas paper and I had no Christmas stamps to  use with it, so picked these colours instead and I also turned the sketch on its side as my image was slightly larger. Hope this ok.
Cardstock - Paper Mill and Die Cuts with a View
Image - Pink Gem Designs
Computer generated sentiment
Woodware flower punches
Doodlebug ric rac
Watercoloured with Papermania pencils

1 comment:

Mina said...

fabulous card Donna...perfect for the challenge and I love the ricrac...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx