I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Tuesday 6 July 2010

Bunny Zoe's Challenge 1 - Nice and Girly

Now that I have found out how to link properly and seem to be getting the hang of it, I am now for trying a few more challenges, just to get some practice.  Today's card is for the new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and the theme is Nice and Girly.
Cardstock - Paper Mill and Die Cuts with a View
Patterned Paper and Embellishments - Rob and Bob Studio
Image - Little Claire Designs
Coloured with Papermania watercolour pencils
Woodware Flower Punches
Doodlebug Brads
Fashion Gal sentiment - Creative Imaginations

1 comment:

Granny P said...

Tres chic indeed!
By the way this card actually came up on my blogger dashboard.