I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Saturday 31 July 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge 45, Bunny Zoe's Challenge 2 and Colour Create Challenge 50

This is my second post for today.  Had a little free time this afternoon, so thought I would make another card, as I have a lot of ironing now for this evening. This card is for Papertake Weekly, Bunny Zoe's and Colour Create.  I hope it follows their themes ok.  Papertake Weekly is the sketch, which I found a lot better that my last post.  Bunny Zoe's was the theme of Summer Days, thought this skipping image was good for that and Colour Create Challenge, which I haven't entered before was for Hot Pink, Orange and Saffron, although there is a little white on one of my papers.
Cardstock - Bazzill and Die Cuts with a View
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug
Flowers - Doodlebug
Image - Pink Gem
Coloured with Distress Inks
Sentiment - Free with magazine

Thanks for popping by, hope you are having a nice weekend.

4 comments:

Mina said...

shes fabulous Donna, your colours are perfect for the challenge and I love the layout...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly and Colour Create challenges
Mina xxx

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Donna love the papers and the colour combo thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Victoria said...

beautiful card Donna, love those pretty papers and the sweet image. Great use of the colours

Thanks so much for joining in at Colour Create
Hugs
Victoria
x

Dena said...

Wow! How did you find those perfect papers for this challenge? Lucky you! Great job! It is so sweet!
Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge!
Hugs, Dena