I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Saturday 24 July 2010

Mojo Monday 148 and Papertake Weekly

Before I let you know about my card for today, I won the challenge over at Totally Gorjuss this week.  The card for that challenge was my previous post. I checked their challenge blog this morning for their latest challenge and they had listed the winner of last week's challenge as me.  I was totally shocked.  I know it is random number, but to win was brilliant as I am only entering for the practice not the prizes, they are just a bonus.  I had to keep checking back a couple of times to make sure I was reading it right.


Anyway, my card for today is for Mojo Monday 148 and Papertake Weekly - Cutie Patootie.  I am sort of getting the hang of making a card to tie in with other challenges and it does sort of challenge you.

Cardstock and papers - Doodlebug
Flowers, ribbon and Buttons - Doodlebug
Sentiment stamp - free with a magazine
Ice Stickles
Coloured with Distress Inks
Image - Splashing Maggie - Sugar Nellie

Thanks for popping by and hope you have a nice weekend.  Weather as usual is wet, don't think we are going to get any summer weather.  Pity as The Milk Cup (football tournament) starts with us tomorrow night with a parade through the town of all the football teams and their coaches and managers and my second daughter is carrying a banner for one of the teams this year. The tournament lasts for one week and ranges from ages 14 - 19, I think and they come from all over the world.  I usually am a taxi service for the week for my daughters, going between the matches, although I also enjoy watching the matches as well.

2 comments:

Mina said...

stunning gorgeous colour combo Donna...I love the cutie of an image too
Mina xxx

Granny P said...

Tried to comment yesterday but my computer wouldn't let me. Big congrats - enjoy your prize. Even when you know it's a random number pick it's a nice feeling and if you're not in it you can't win it.
I think this image really sums up our summer weather - really cute card. Makes me think of E and her brollies. I like pink and orange together.