I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sugar Nellie Card - Sweet and Sassy

This is card I have made following a sketch from The sugar Bowl Sketch Challenge, which was to include flowers.  This is the first time that I have tried this and as I have only got into cardmaking from scrapbooking, I found it a little difficult.  Need a lot more practice, inspiration and free time.
I used the Sweet and Sassy stamp, which is one of my favourites, as well as Daisy.  They are such beautiful detailed  images.  I coloured the image with distress inks, used Bazzill cardstock and Doodlebug papers, with flowers on them and flowers and brads.
I am not sure if this will link straight to the card or my blog as I have yet to learn how to set up a link.

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card, luv the image... beautifully coloured too xx Lizzy xx

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! Love the bright colours and your fab and funky flowers! hugs Juls

Annika kort & gott said...

Such a cute card, love the colours!

Ann-Marie said...

Hi Donna, thank you for your kind comments over on my blog. Gorgeous card, love the funky papers and I love this image too, she is one of my newest purchases and has yet to see ink so perhaps I'll do her next. Have a great weekend, take care Ann-Marie xxx (p.s. I'm still learning too!!!)

Di said...

A beautiful card, those flowers are fab and the papers and image are gorgeous. Have a good weekend.
Di x

Granny P said...

Great card - love this stamp with these colours.