I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Tuesday 6 April 2010

Sugar Nellie Card - Nellie

This is another card I made last night using another Sugar Nellie stamp called Nellie.  I coloured the stamp with distress inks to match the papers I had picked.  They are called Pretty Please from My Minds Eye and were a sample pack that were free with a magazine, a few months ago. I layered and foam mounted three different patterns and used a happy birthday stamp that also came free with magazine. I then inked the edges of the image as I thought it then looked a little bit flat. 

1 comment:

Mina said...

I have these papers too arnt they really pretty, fabulous card and I love the colours you used on your SN image
Mina xxx