I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Friday 9 April 2010

Sugar Nellie Card - Going For A Spin

This is card I made last night with another Sugar Nellie stamped image called Going For A Spin. I picked my papers from K & Co Wild Saffron range which are really beautiful papers. I then coloured with distress inks and added embellishments from the same K & Co range. Hope the photos are ok, was asked by my aunt to put them in a little bigger.  Keeping them small, was hiding my flaws.


Not sure if I will get a chance to make any more cards this weekend as really need to go to the supermarket today, going to Disney Live tomorrow at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast and then my daughters are all back to school on Monday, so need to get them sorted.  Then I suppose its back to the usual housework, school runs, swimming lessons, etc., so not much crafting. Had a good Easter crafting, so won't complain too much.

3 comments:

Granny P said...

Seems like you're on a roll - I think you'll still find the time for the odd card or two. Love this image and the Wild Saffron papers. I see Martha Stewart's becoming a regular - great 'tag'
Like the bigger images - some of us just don't have the eyesight we used to.

Mina said...

oh wow what a huge difference a larger photo makes...stunning card and I love this super sweet SN image, beautifully coloured too
Mina xxx

Lizzy said...

Another gorgeous card ~ luv the colour combo & fabby layout xx Lizzy xx