This is a card that I started on Tuesday evening. I picked papers from one of the Doodlebug ranges and co-ordinating Bazzill cardstock. I coloured using distress inks and then decided to highlight the flowers in the hat, cheeks, necklace and bag clasp with stickles and left to dry overnight. However, the stickles dried flat and didn't stand out. I then went over the stickles again with my new Ice Stickles which I purchased recently. I went around the necklace dot by dot and again left to dry. As you can see some dried flat and some didn't. Finished card is ok , but not a stamp I think I will use often as I prefer the other stamp images from Sugar Nellie that I have used.
The Ribbon Girl - Any Image Challenge
7 months ago