I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Saturday 3 April 2010

Scrapbook Layout - Let the Racing Begin

After we had our lunch, we walked further across to the Pitts area or Start/Finish line.  We couldn't get to see the front rows,with the big name riders, but this shows the moments before a race begins with fellow competitors.  Some still getting ready, others deep in thought, etc.  A lot of emotions are faced at this time. This is about as close as you can get without having an access all areas pass.  Unfortunately, while taking these photographs through the wire barriers, I dropped my camera, but thankfully, a mechanic retrieved it for me.

No comments: