I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Wednesday 24 March 2010

Scrapbook Layout - Skater Girl



Here is another layout from my daughter's 4th Birthday. One of her presents was a pair of roller skates. She couldn't wait to try them on and found it very hard to stay upright. However as the little quotes say she was determined and practiced a lot and got there in the end. Today she has new skates which she got for Christmas '09 and it is scary watching her as she can go very fast and has no fear.


P.S. The little quotes were given to me by my aunt. Thank you.


P.P.S. For those of you who are interested my aunt has a blog which shows the cards that she makes, although she has not listed any recently, as she has got back into sewing. It is cowtowncrafts.blogspot.com and is really worth a visit.

No comments: