I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Wednesday 24 March 2010

Scrapbook Baby Page



These are two of my first scrapbook pages. They were of my youngest daughter as a baby, she is now eight years old. However, the pages weren't made until about 2005 when I was first introduced to scrapbooking by my aunt.


My aunt was making a scrapbook for my mum as a Christmas present and was looking for a wedding photograph. When she showed me what she was doing, I was hooked. However, I spent a long time getting supplies, etc., and not doing any pages. Now a lot of the supplies that I have are maybe not what I like anymore, but two of my daughters like to craft and so they use what I don't want as well as their own supplies.

No comments: