I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Monday 22 March 2010

Kanban Crafts - Patchwork Pals






Here are a few cards that I made with the first Kanban Crafts - Patchwork Pals kit that I purchased from QVC last summer. This was my first go at using a card kit and at making multiple cards. I have sent these as birthday cards to friends and family from my daughters, and these are what I have left at the minute. I also made some a couple of them into shaker cards, but unfortunately have no photographs.


I then purchased the Christmas kit of Patchwork Pals, but have no photographs of my finished cards as my youngest daughter gave them to all her school friends at Christmas. I had no reason to photograph the cards at that time, but now that I have started this blog, I will have to remember to photograph what I make before I send it.

1 comment:

Granny P said...

Gorgeous - I'm sure a certain little lady just loved this - she never liked to go far without her umbrellas. Great job on the splashes.