I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Tuesday 30 March 2010

Scrapbook Layout - Model Material

These are two of the first layouts I created of my second daughter.  She doesn't like to be called the middle child, she has a real hang-up about this.


The photos were taken just after Christmas 2006.  She had spent some of her Christmas money and bought this outfit. She was really pleased with it and said she would wear it to her residential trip in Ballycastle with her P7 class in January 2007, for the talent/party night.  She posed for these photos and that is were the title came from as she looked like a model.

No comments: