I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Thursday 25 March 2010

Scrapbook Layout - The Car Game



This was a layout I created as just a memory of a little game that my youngest daughter and I played on a Saturday morning. There were no photographs to show, so I tried to make it a little interesting, like following a path from one list to the next.
It all started by talking about different makes of cars, hence the name. Then it was can you guess 5 makes and then what else could we guess 5 of.
Every Saturday we would play this and it would always be in the same order cars, transport,holidays etc., and only sometimes would the list of 5 change but very rarely.
We haven't played it now in a long time, so it is a nice reminder to have made a layout about it.

No comments: