I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Tuesday 23 March 2010

Altered Lori Train Purse





I came across these pictures of the two Lori Train Case Purses that I decorated for my daughter's bedroom. These are part of the Bare Elements Range by Creative Imaginations. My daughter had been looking for something to put her hair accessories and make-up in when we re-decorated her room.
I painted the purses with the two colours that her room was painted in, used Doodlebug sugar coated chipboard letters, some of the flower stickers that were leftover from her bedroom set and added a little doodlebug gem to the centre of them. I covered with decopatch glue, as I was doing a little decopatch then and added some ribbons in co-ordinating colours to the handles. On the hair accessories case I attached some hair grips and on the make-up case I attached some stickers from the K & Co Sparkly Sweet range.
My daughter was really pleased with how they turned out and has used them since.

No comments: