I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Tuesday 30 March 2010

Scrapbook Layout - Dressing Up Hula Style

These pages were really good fun to put together. 


We had been in town for the day and went for a cup of tea in a local cafe.  While looking out of the window, we noticed these hula style costumes and my two younger daughters had to have them.  They weren't that expensive and the girl in the shop asked if it was for a hen party as that was what they had been selling them for. 


Anyway, my youngest daughter found hers to be a little big for her and only wore the garlands.  However, my other daughter got real fun and enjoyment from hers and I just had to make a brightly coloured layout to match.

No comments: