I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Wednesday 24 March 2010

Is this the way to Amarillo - Scrapbook Layout



These photographs of my youngest daughter where taken by my aunt at my cousins wedding on 23rd December 2005.


One of my daughter's favourite songs then was - Is this the way to Amarillo by Tony Christie feat. Peter Kay. I think it was the Comic Relief song that year. When they played it that night at the wedding, she was so excited and everyone was talking about it afterwards for a long time.


I had to do a scrapbook page to about her dancing and included the words on it, so she would remember it when she was older.

This is still one of my favourite pages and it makes me smile everytime I look at it.

No comments: