I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Wednesday 3 November 2010

Sugar Bowl # 46, Pollycraft Monday Challenge # 68 and Papertake Weekly

Just a quick post from me today.  Have not been feeling great these last few days with a chesty cough and as two of my daughters are still on holidays, not much time for crafting.


My card today is for three challenges : -


Sugar Bowl # 46 - Marlene's Sketch plus optional theme of One for the Boys
Pollycraft Monday Challenge # 68 - It's Chill Time (interpret how you wish)
Papertake Weekly - Penny for the Guy (card for boys/men)


Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Patterned Paper - K I Memories (have had these for years and never used)
Image - Sugar Nellie
Coloured with Distress Inks
Computer generated sentiment
Golf embellishments from stash (can't remember)
Ribbon - K I Memories


Anyway, thanks for popping by, your comments are very much appreciated. Going now to collect my eldest daughter from school.

5 comments:

dolcreations said...

I always stuggle a little with the masculine cards...but this has given me some great inspiration. I love the golf bag at the side like that! I sure hope you are feeling much better soon...we need summer back!!LOL

Erika said...

Loving your take on the challenge, the buttons go great with this stamp.
Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl.
Oh, hope you are feeling better soon too. x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the papers andthe colours are perfect for a man's card. Love the little golf bag button too. Thanks for joing us at Paertake Weekly this week. Hope you're feeeling better soon.

Mel said...

Aww honey, hope your feeling ok?
These horrible bugs are everywhere at the moment, think I'll just stay in and hide in the craft room hee!
Gorjuss card honey, the image is fab and adore those papers!
Sending you get well hugs and hot choc!!
Hugs Melly xxx

Mina said...

this is the perfect boys card Donna...I hope your feeling a bit better very soon...theres a lot of things going round, have a duvet day
Mina xxx