I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Thursday 4 November 2010

A Gem of a Challenge # 9 and Bunny Zoe's Crafts Monthly challenge # 5

Another quick post from me tonight.  Feeling slightly better.  Didn't do very much last night,  watched Emmerdale and Bones and then had an early night.


I am entering my card into two challenges : -
A Gem of a Challenge - Autumn Colours  (red, orange and brown)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Monthly Challenge - Autumn Love


Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Patterned Paper and Sentiments - Free with a magazine (Spring Fling)
Flowers from stash
Gems - American Crafts
Image - Pink Gem Designs
Coloured with Distress Inks
Stickles


Apologies for the photograph.  Taken this evening, light not so good.  Makes the paper look gold and not orange. 


Thanks for popping by.  I also want to say thanks for the comments last night when I wasn't feeling great, they were much appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card! I really like that image and it's perfect with the Autumn colours. xx

Mandy said...

A lovely card,great colours and embellishments....Thanks for playing along with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Donna, wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby