I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Sunday 14 November 2010

Papertake Weekly # 50, Lily of the Valley # 73 and Winter Wonderland

I managed to get another card made yesterday afternoon when Hollie was at a birthday party.  I used one of my new Martha Stewart punches and I love it. Two cards in two days, things are looking up.


I am entering this card into three challenges :-
Papertake Weekly - Follow Sketch
Lily of the Valley # 73 - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Winter Sports


Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Patterned Paper - Echo Paper
Martha Stewart Punch - Icicles
Image - Lily of the Valley
Coloured with Distress Inks
Stickles
Woodware Punch
Gems - Mei Flower

 
Thanks for popping by.  Hope you are having a good weekend.

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Realy cute card, love that sweet image and the iciles are fab. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

Anonymous said...

Oh gorgeous Donna! Love the image and the papers. That punch is to die for too!! Thanks for playing along at PTW this week. xx

dolcreations said...

This is so cute Donna..I am so glad you got to play and get using those new punches you just bought! You have done a great job with this challenge..I have been wanting to participate this week...I feel lots of inspiration after seeing what you have done here!

downrightcrafty said...

I adore this image also and it is perfect for our challenge this week at Winter Wonderland, thanks for sharing with us
Hugs Kate xx

Mina said...

aaaaahhhhhh how sweet is this little darling Donna...and it really looks like hes on snow with the sparkle...I hope Hollie enjoyed her party
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love that sweet bear.
luv
Debby

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Donna! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again next time!
hugs, Sharon