I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Wednesday 24 November 2010

Friday Sketchers # 129 and Papertake Weekly

Just a quick post from me today as I haven't had a lot of time for crafting recently.  Have finally got all my little bags, etc., made for GB for the craft fair, then I have had to do the vat for my father-in-law/husbands business and then my second daughter Sophie was 15 yesterday.  I made this card for her on Monday night and as I had so much other stuff to do was panicking in case I didn't get one made.  Now I think I can finally get some Christmas cards made, here's hoping.


Anyway I am entering my card into two challenges:-
Friday Sketchers - Follow Sketch
Papertake Weekly - Cut it out - Use punches (flowers) or nesties (Image frame), etc.


Was  just following the sketch for Friday Sketchers and it was only today when I was checking Papertake Weekly's challenge that I saw my card was suitable for it too. 

Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Patterned Paper - Pixie-Licious - Cosmo Cricket
Image - Mo Manning - Stampavie
Coloured with Distress Inks
Woodware Punches
Nestabilities
Sentiment - Free with magazine
Brads from stash


Thanks for popping by. Your comments are very much appreciated.

11 comments:

Lizzy said...

Fab card! luv the image, lush colour combo & great layout.

xx Lizzy xx :)

dolcreations said...

This is such a cute image! So glad you had time to make a card! Love your post!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect image for a teenage girl - gorgeous! I love the papers too, fab colours. Hope she has a lovely day. xx

Mel said...

Gorjuss card honey!
Love the image!
Hopoe your getting some time to relax tonight and not to busy still! Fingers crossed you get to make your wee christmas cards soon!
Hugs melly xxx

Mina said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter Donna I bet she loved her card....oh please dont mention Christmas I havent done a thing yet
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

hello, your card looks so fabulous and wonderful.
thank you for the entry to the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Granny P said...

Love the card - so very Sophie! Hope she had a great day. Computer headaches have kept me away for a while. Tried commenting through T's but it wouldn't co-operate. Looking forward to seeing the Christmas cards.

Angie said...

Love the card great colour combo thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie

Janet said...

A gorgeous card! x

Mel said...

hey Donna
Left a wee thing on my blog for you
Hugs melly xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, lovely card - I am just in the process of making a card with this image for my teenage niece! Congratulations on your award! Well done. Luv Trish x