I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Saturday 13 November 2010

Cute Card Thursday # 138 and Friday Sketchers # 128

I stamped and coloured this image last Saturday night and only got the card finished last night but I am really pleased with it as it is a really cute image.


I am entering my card into two challenges -
Cute Card Thursday # 138 - Anything goes
Friday Sketchers # 128


Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Patterned Paper - Echo Park (Love these papers)
Woodware snowflake punch
Image - Stampavie
Coloured with Distress Inks
Stickles
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Pearls - Mei Flower





I haven't had much time for crafting this week as I have been busy making items for Girls Brigade for their craft fair in a few weeks time. I also went to the craft show in Belfast on Thursday.  This is my first time going to this one as I normally would only go in March/April time.  Anyway the first stand was Crafty Devils and I was looking for a couple of Martha Stewart edge puches (picket fence and zig zag).  I have seen these on some cards and really like them.  He was selling these punches for £9.50, the deep edge for £12.00 and around the page for £17.99.  Quite a few people were asking was this a misprint but he said he was in dispute with another exhibitor so he cut his prices.  At these prices I got a few more edger punches.  May not use them yet but at least they are on the shelf gathering dust with everything else. Got some ribbon, pearls/gems, foam tape and double sided tape.  Quite enjoyed it.  Also was the first time I went on my own as the girls were at school.


Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a good weekend.  Weather dry and sunny with a slight nip in the air today.  Not complaining as we had gale force winds and rain on Thursday evening. Hopefully get another card made over the weekend.

4 comments:

dolcreations said...

I love your snowman card Donna! This little couple are so adorable! LOVE the layout. It is so hard to fit everything in for cardmaking! Sounds like you got quite a deal on the punches...awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Fab card Donna - love the cuddly snowman/woman! You certainly bagged some bargains at the craft fair - I wonder was he still making a profit?! xx

Sandra said...

This is gorgeous Donna...love the image and the papers are fab!
Pleased to hear you had some bargains :0)...

Hope you're enjoying your weekend
Take care
San x

Julie said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie