I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Monday 18 October 2010

Sugar Bowl # 45 - Tiets Sketch

This is a card I started to make about a week ago and never got finished until last night. It wasn't that I was having trouble finishing it, I just had a really busy week.


Went shoe shopping with my daughter Shannon last Saturday and we got a pair of shoes.  Not what we expected to get but they match her formal dress beautifully.  She had wanted heeled sandals but she didn't feel comfortable in them so went for a pair of closed in heels by Rocket Dog.  They are like a shimmer finish, so her dress reflects off them and looks like a few shades paler. My  daughter Sophie, brought her friend home for a sleepover on Saturday and I just didn't seem to get anything done on Sunday as we had Sunday School and then our Girls Brigade/Boys Brigade enrolment church service.  My youngest daughter Hollie then came home early on Monday from school sick.  I kept her off on Tuesday but she wanted to go back on Wednesday as she didn't want to miss netball practice. I spent Tuesday night and all day Wednesday, cutting out little bags on the Cricut for Girls Brigade to go with the lesson.  Spent Thursday and Friday then playing catchup with housework and supermarket.  On Saturday Shannon went and collected her formal dress and bought herself a bag and some jewellery to match. Its great when they have their own money and want to pay for items themselves.  Although it still works out an expensive night out. 

Anyway, at last onto my card.  Got it assembled and finished last night while watching the X-Factor results.  I am only entering it into the one challenge as it took me too long and I missed other challenges it would have suited.I am entering it into Sugar Bowl # 45 - Tiets Sketch. The theme was autumn but I am not sure if these colours are suitable, so I just followed the sketch.


Cardstock - Paper Mill and Bazzill
Patterned Paper - K & Co - Hannah (I think that is what they are called)
Image - Gorjuss Girl - Sugar Nellie
Coloured with Distress Inks
Woodware Punches
Stickles
Calendar - Anitas (purchased at Paper Mill)
Gems - Doodlebug
Photo corners and calendar mat - K & Co



Thanks for popping by.  It is very much appreciated and so are any comments. Hope to get some crafting done this week.

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

This calendar is such a fabulous idea! I love your image on there! Cute Cute Cute!!!!!