I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Saturday 2 October 2010

Sugar Bowl # 44 - Lilian's sketch

Just a quick post from me today.  This is a card I have made for the Sugar Bowl Challenge # 44 - a sketch by Lilian with the theme of A Birthday Card.  I have wanted to use this stamp for a little while so thought I would make a card for a boy's birthday.  However, don't seem to have many papers for a boy's card.  Came across these that I have had for years when I started scrapbooking so it is another blue and green card.
Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Patterned Paper - Scrapworks (double-sided, so used for layering as well)
Image - Sugar Nellie
Sentiment Stamp - Free with magazine
Woodware Punch
Coloured with Distress Inks.


Only entering into the one challenge this time.  Hopefully be back later today or tomorrow with another card.


Thanks for popping by, it is much appreciated and have a nice weekend whatever you are doing.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Your boy card is darling! Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Granny P said...

Cool card! Or should I say - it rocks!
As for blue and green again - if it works don't knock it.