I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Friday 8 October 2010

Mojo Monday 159

I have made this card today for Mojo Monday # 159 Challenge.  I coloured this image a few weeks ago and never got round to making a card, so it was quite a quick card to make in the end.


Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Patterned Paper - Crate Paper - Snowy Day, I think they are called
Image - Lily of the Valley
Coloured with Distress Inks
Stickles
Woodware Punch
Martha Stewart Punch
Sentiment  - Free with magazine
Ribbon - Making Memories



My mum really liked the calendar card that I posted yesterday.  I have decided I might make a few more of them with different sketches and they would be nice to give with Christmas presents to family or teachers.


Thanks for popping by.  Your comments are very much appreciated.  Hope you have a nice weekend with lots of crafting.


I am going shoe shopping with my eldest daughter Shannon.  She does not like shopping at all.  I took her this week after school to look for a formal dress for her school formal. She got her  dress yesterday and now needs a pair of silver sandals, I think, to go with it.  Her school formal is on the 26th October and I made appointments this week for her to get her hair, makeup, nails and tan done.  One night out and so expensive. Don't think you would want to know how much the dress was.   Glad it is only once this year and once next year.

7 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Donna, cute image & fab dp's xx Lizzy xx :)

Clabby said...

What size is Shannon? I got a pair of silver sandals for Stacy's wedding and haven't worn them since. She is welcome to them if she wants to try them. Mum is up next Sunday and could bring them down. When are we going to be able to buy these cards? I could have done with about 6 birthday cards this month!

Granny P said...

This card is so cute. Great dp's and not just for Christmas. The red glitter made me think of when the school Christmas concert meant the kids wrapped a tinsel boa around themselves. Costumes have improved greatly.
Have you checked out Clabby's baby cupcakes -you'll get them on facebook or her flickr account. Gorgeous!
Looking forward to seeing the photos of Shannon.

Tracey said...

Aw this image is so cute Donna & what a gorgeous Christmas card :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mina said...

been there done that spent a fortune for the High school formal Donna lol...hope she has a fantastic time...I love this cutie of a LOTV image hes so sweet, great card and I love the festive colours
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Donna, beautiful colours and fab bear.
luv
Debby

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Donna...love the papers and such a sweet image too!

Have a lovely day..
Take care
San x

P.S...hope your daughter found some shoes