I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Thursday 16 December 2010

Card with Debby's Sketch

This is a sketch that Debby from A Scrapjourney had did in October for a Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I have no Penny Black images but I liked the sketch so I printed it out to use sometime.  (Debby has a wonderful blog and her cards are absolutely gorgeous).  Decided to use it this week for a Christmas card or rather another six cards, although I rotated the sketch.  I am not entering this into any challenges as any of the ones that I would normally enter into don't suit. 


Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Papers - Papermania
Image - Stampavie
Coloured with Distress Inks
Charm - Pink Gem
Ribbon and Gems - Mei Flower
Martha Stewart Punch
Sentiment - Personal Impressions



Have finally got most of my Christmas shopping done and got my cards wrote tonight for posting tomorrow, weather permitting.  Just have my family cards to make and wrap presents.


Snow is back again.  Had a few mild snow showers today but it is heavier tonight.  Maybe the girls will get another day of school tomorrow if it continues.  Weather forecast doesn't look that great.  24-36 hours of snow and up to 8 inches in places. Would have been great if it was next week, then we could have had a white Christmas.  Take care and keep warm.

3 comments:

Mina said...

white out now Donna, its defo back isnt it...Im sick of the white stuff now are you?...your card is stunning, the colouring is just gorgeous
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card and fab cute image. Thank you for the lovely comments about my sketch and blog.
luv
Debby

Mel said...

Hey Donna

Oh I just adore this! the image is so so so Sweet!! The papers are delish too hee!
Hope the weather isnt too bad?? We have a little flurry of snow so might get to glasgow hee!!
Hubby made me my Christmas card and I got it this morning, pictures later hee!!
Have a good day honey, hopefully your wee parcel gets to you soon!!
Hugs Melly xxx