I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Wednesday 5 May 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge 34 - Tiet's Sketch

I thought I wasn't going to get a chance to make a card following this sketch as I have just been so busy. 
Daughters back at school today after bank holiday and teacher training day, although my youngest is off again tomorrow due to the elections.  So rather than housework, thought I would spend the morning and see if I could get a card made. Why is it when you have an idea in your head, once you start the card, it always ends up totally different and you forget what you were going to do in the first place. Anyway here is a quick list of my supplies as I must go and do the school run.

Sugar Nellie Stamp called Daisy
Papers and large flower in the left hand corner are from the Addison range by K & Co
Cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop
Coloured with Distress Inks by Ranger
Flowers, leaves and circle are punched with Woodware Punches
Sentiment stamp from Pink Gem Designs
Pearls are my daughters, used in the flowers and flowers in Daisy's hair

I also rotated the sketch and made my card A5 size. Theme was to use punches.
Many thanks for visiting and have a nice day.
Donna

1 comment:

Granny P said...

Love your papers. Sugar Nellie stamps are great but I always think that this 'Daisy' one is special. Enjoying seeing what you've been at -keep up the good work.