I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Sunday, 8 May 2016

Water Lily


Thought I would post this card I made recently and enter it into the challenge at Allsorts - There's Magic in the Air #362 - Fairies




Image - Water Lily - liliofthevalley
Coloured with Distress Inks
Papers - My Minds Eye - Lime Twist

Thanks for visiting and any comments left are appreciated x




4 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful card and a lovely colour palette Donna, many thanks for joining our Magic is in the Air challenge at Allsorts challenge this week.

I have some Tattered Lace candy here

B x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, and such a sweet stamp.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card , I like the image and the design, Thank you for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Helene E said...

Wonderful feeling to your creation! Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.