I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Wednesday 18 May 2016

Birthday Card

This is a card I made recently for my youngest daughters birthday. She was 14 on valentines day, so I tried to combine both days. First card made with no images or colouring.

I am entering my card into  two challenges : -

Craft Your Passion # 312 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination # 86 - Anything Goes



Paper - My Minds Eye - Indie Chic
Tattered Lace - Pin Dot Hearts
Numbers - Tonic Studio
Poppystamps Happy Birthday Die
Gems from stash

Thanks for popping by my blog and any comments you leave are appreciated x

1 comment:

TRACEY MO said...

Great shutter card.

Thanks for joining us at ID this time

Dt tracey