I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Saturday 31 December 2011

Five Favourite Cards of 2011

I was unable to join in with Debby's five favourite Christmas cards for 2011, but here are my five favourite cards from 2011 for Debby's New Years Eve challenge. 


This card is from March.  Love the Echo Park papers and one of the first Sugar Nellie stamps I purchased.

This card is from April.  Again Echo Park papers and I love this Sarah Kay image.


This card is from May.  Love the clour combination and such a sweet Manga image from Sugar Nellie.


This card is from July.  Love the papers, think they are MME and great image from Kenny K.



This card is also from July.  Think this is my favourite card.  The image is from Stampavie and is so cute.

Thanks for the challenge Debby and Happy New Year to you and your family and best wishes for 2011.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards...Happy New Year to you.. S xx

debby4000 said...

What a stunning collection Donna.
Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
luv
Debby

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a great collection Donna :) You have some fabby papers hun, and all great layouts!

hugs

xxalisonxx