I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Thursday 15 December 2011

Papertake Weekly and Dream Valley # 22

Another quick post.  Could do with a couple more weeks to get organised for Christmas.  Still got some cards to make and a thank you card, as well as my gift tags, sweetie bags and snowman soup. Not to mention the fact that I still have shopping to do.  Definitely not organised this year.  Not get crafting much tonight as it is Hollie's school carol service, so will pop by later to catch up on your blogs to see what I have been missing these last few days.

I am entering my card into two challenges :-

Papertake Weekly - I'm Dreaming Of A (fave colour) Christmas - traditional red and green - hope this ok for the challenge
Dream Valley # 22 - Christmas



Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Patterned Paper - Echo Park
Image - Stampavie
Coloured with Distress Inks
Pearls - Mei Flower
Ribbon from local craft shop
Martha Stewart Punch
Marianne Poinsettia
Stickles

Again I have made two of these, helps me to catch up a bit. 



Although I was running out of the paper I used, so the insides of the two cards are different.


Thanks for popping by, your comments are very much appreciated.

6 comments:

*mieke* said...

Such a loveley card Donna! And its a smart move to make tha card double!
Husg Mieke

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Donna.
luv
Debby

Jenny said...

Two beautiful cards. The colour scheme is perfect.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Hollie said...

hi Donna

oh such a beautiful card i love it and the image is adorable right enough i need to be getting more posts on my blog anyway i am looking forward to Christmas but i haven't got a lot of prezzies bought but 6 days i cant believe it.

xxxtglxxx said...

I have to ask...... what is snowman soup?! :)

This is a lovely sweet image (I havent seen before) and gorgeous in traditional colours. Beautiful cards! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lin said...

Two lovely cards.

Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley, hope to see you again.

Lin