I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Thursday 5 August 2010

Sugar Bowl - Challenge 40, Pollycraft Monday - Challenge 55 and Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 124

This card was made using one of the new Mangas that I purchased recently from  Sugar Nellie. Didn't think I would ink it up and use it just so quickly but the challenge at Pollycraft Monday was the theme - Fit for a Princess.  Glad I purchased it now.
The other two challenges I am entering this card into are Sugar Bowl Challenge 40 - Do It Yourself.  You could choose your own sketch from the sketch gallery for this one.  I have only recently started entering challenges so thought I would use a sketch that I hadn't used before.  I went for Kathy's Sketch number 30. Really liked this one. The last challenge is Cute Card Thursday - Whateva. So thought I would enter the card into this challenge also.
Cardstock - Bazzill and Die Cuts with a View (probably need to stock up on a few more colours)
Patterned Paper - K & Co (this is really nice paper and is the same pad I used for the baby card in my last post)
Computer generated sentiments
Image - Sugar Nellie
Coloured with Distress Inks
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter (haven't made my mind up about this yet.  Don't get a clean cut every time, but you do have plenty of sizes to choose from.  Find cardstock not as easy to cut as thinner paper
Just realised when I uploaded image, forgot to add stickles to her ring and crown.  A princess does need a bit of bling.
Thanks for popping by. Donna

3 comments:

Mina said...

I love this princess stamp Donna shes a stunner...fab colours for her too
Mina xxx

Lilian said...

It's a lovely card. I like the soft sweet colors you used. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Kylie said...

Oh, she's just delightful. Thanks for playing with us at Pollycraft this week.

Hugs, Kylie ox