I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Saturday 7 January 2012

Simon Says Stamp, Moving Along With The Times, My Mum's Craft Shop # 38, Paper Play # 1 '12

Finally getting to post my first card of 2012.  Coloured this image on New Years Day but never got the card made until last night.  Needed a new calendar card for my hall so thought it would tie in with the challenges for Happy New Year.

I am entering my card into four challenges:-

Simon Says Stamp - New Something - (New Year)
Moving Along With The Times - Step Back In Time - Music/Retro Related - (thought this image would suit the challenge)
My Mum's Craft Shop # 38 - Something New - (New Year)
Paper Play #1 '12 - Happy New Year



Apologies for the photographs



Cardblank- Craftwork Cards
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye - Hattie
Image - Stampavie
Coloured with Distress Inks
Ribbon - Local craft shop
Woodware Flower Punch
Gems - Mei Flower
Calendar - Stationery Shop

Thanks for popping by and any comments are very much appreciate. 

P.S. Hollie just posted the candles she made onto her blog - http://holliescraftingblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/candles.html

13 comments:

*mieke* said...

Such a nice card Donna! I love the immage on yoyr card, also the papers yoy have used!
Hugs Mieke

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Donna. This is a lovely calender. Fab image, love your design, and the papers and layers are fantastic.
Thank you very much for joining us at MAWTT and good luck. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Donna this is super what a great card, Oh I love her Wee Woof and boy those flairs are fabby, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Happy New Year, Love Hazelxox

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab easel calendar, love the image & the colours are great!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Hollie said...

Hi Donna what a lovely card and the colours are gorgeous and the image and papers are adorable .

hollie

Céline said...

fab easel calendar! love the papers
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline dt member

Mina said...

fabulous Donna, she is gorgeous and I love the colours you chose for her...hope you got over all the bad weather, we just need a bit of sun now...btw Dunelm Mill are selling Fizzy moon stamps at £2.99 each...bargain
Mina xxx

dolcreations said...

What a fabulous way to attach a calendar page on your easel card. I love it! The colours are so perfect together, and the bow you tied in is so pretty! Happy New Year!

Mandy said...

Fabulous calendar card,love the image and colours...
Mandy x

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Donna, lovely creation hun, fab image and papers, hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Donna, love the image and all the details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Your Calendar is awesome Donna!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

I think this is a super-smart idea Donna! :) Great design and details. I love the Sarah Kay image and your wonderful colouring and layout.

I wish I had thought of making a calendar like this! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx