I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Thursday 21 July 2011

Sketch Saturday # 164, Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge, Allsorts # 112, Craft Us Crazy # 13

Got some cleaning done and got another card made.  Like how this card turned out, which isn't that often for me.  Love these images but I am always scared to colour them as there are so many gorgeous cards in blogland with them.

I am entering my card into four challenges:-

Sketch Saturday # 164 - Follow Sketch (turned it on its side)
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge - Anything Goes plus Blog Hop
Allsorts # 112 - Free and Easy (2nd entry)
Craft Us Crazy # 13 - Anything Goes



Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye
Image - Whimsy Stamps - Kenny K
Coloured with Distress Inks
Gems- Mei Flower
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps (had to cut this out freehand as I can't remember where I put the die for it.  Left it somewhere for safekeeping until I found out how you used it and can't remember where)
Ribbon - Local craft shop

Thanks for popping by, off now to link up and comment on the blog hop.  I hope the weather gets better as it is our international youth football tournament (The Milk Cup) next week and there is nothing worse than taking the girls and watching it in the rain. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

9 comments:

Fleur said...

A stunning card Donna, great image & fab papers, sorry not been by in a while, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jill said...

What a great card Donna!
The image is fab, I'm a big Kenny K fan myself, and you have coloured her beautiful. Gorgeous papers :)
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work at Allsorts this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Lots of hugs from Jill

Tine said...

Hi Donna. Fab papers & a great layout for your image too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at KKKG.
Tine :)

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, fabulous card - oh so sassy!! Your colouring is great and your colour combo and layout are gorgeous. Luv & Hugs Trish x

Karita said...

Great card Donna! :)
KK image is fab with awesome colouring and your DP`s are wonderful :)

Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday :)
Hugs,
Karita

tiggertastic said...

Just fantastic very eye catching combination of papers

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

xxxtglxxx said...

This looks brilliant Donna :) I love this funky image and its a perfect summery card.

The papers rock too!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mina said...

I hate when you put something away then cant remember where you put it...and you always find it when you dont need it...sods law lol...why would you not want to colour this when you colour it so beautifully Donna, I love the colour combo too...wasnt it horrific what happens to the council worker...shocking
Mina xxx

dolcreations said...

Your card is coloured perfectly Donna! I love the colours you chose! I so love how you finished up the inside too! Hope it does not rain for you guys!