I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Friday 17 June 2011

Pollycraft Monday # 97, A Gem of a Challenge # 23, Totally Gorjuss # 84, Sugar Bowl # 62, Flutter By Wednesday # 159, Stampavie # 145

Can't believe how long it is since I last made a card.  With Hollie being off at the start of the month for a week, we had a few nice days so we spent it doing some gardening.  Then I decided to sort out my craft shelves and then stamp onto white card every image that I have.  Didn't get it all finished but got most of it done apart from my wooden stamps and the freebie stamps.  Thought it would make it easier when looking for an image as I forget sometimes what I have.  Have spent the last week sorting out hall cupboards and doing more bookwork, so then this week the house can get a good cleaning before school finishes on the 30th.  Shannon finishes today as this is her last AS exam - French. Fngers crossed it goes well.

I am entering my card into six challenges :-

Pollycraft Monday # 97 - Ribbon and Flowers
A Gem of a Challenge # 23 - Bloomin Charmin (flowers and charms)
Totally Gorjuss # 84 - Flower Power
Sugar Bowl # 62 - Sketch and optional theme of summer
Flutter By Wednesday # 159 - Pink, Orange and Green plus fairy, butterfly or angel
Stampavie and More # 145 - Butterflies





Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Patterned Paper - Fancy Pants - Beach Babe
Image - Sugar Nellie
Coloured with Distress Inks
Nestabilites - Lacey Ovals
Woodware Flower Punch
Tonic Butterfly Punch
Martha Stewart - Fence and Icicle Punch (turned the incicle punch the other way to look like grass, don't know if it worked)
Gems and Ribbon - Mei Flower
Butterfly Charm - The Works
Sentiment - Free with magazine

Went to my primary school reunion on Saturday night.  It covered those leaving in 1979/1980 as six people were in P7 for two years. I went with five others from my year.  We were given stickers to write our names on when we arrived and we laughed as we thought we would recognise most people.  After a while we were looking for the stickers to help us out.  Was a good night and ended up asking Shannon on Sunday to set me up on Facebook as everyone else was on it and then we could stay in touch.

Thanks for popping by, hope you all have a good weekend.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Donna; I love the lovely summery colours. I always feel better when I've had a good clear out and sorted stuff. Your reunion sounds like it was great fun! Good luck to Shannon! x

Sharon said...

What a delightful card. Love this image of Elisabeth Bell's. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. hugs Sharon

Juls said...

this is just so gorgeous!!! I do adore this image its one of my all time fav SN stamps!! and I love the fabby bright colours you have used too!!! Hugs Juls

Linda said...

Nice card Donna! Love the image and the colors! Thx for playing SAM challenge! Hugs, Linda.

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Gorgeous colourful creation lovely flowers & charm..

thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall. this time.

smiles Christine xx

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Donna.
Love the image and the fab bright colours.

Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

Love Elaine x

Lou said...

Hi!a really pretty card Donna,gorgeous image and colours.
Love too the fence/grass and sweet charm.
you have been very busy,its great to have a sort out but i think the hours go quicker.
Have a lovely Sunday,
hugs Lou.xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, What a lovely bright, summery card - just lovely! Hope to see you during the week.

Jill x

Janet said...

This is a lovely card Donna x

Anonymous said...

What a bright colour scheme you've chosen - love it! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft thsi week, Sheena xx

Berry said...

What a cutie thanks for playing at a gem of a challenge hugs Rebekah xx

Mina said...

oooohhhhh I would love to go to a school reunion although its so long since I was at Primary school theres no way I would even remember the names lol...your card is fantastic Donna, those colours are just so wow together
Mina xxx

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Mel said...

Aww Donna
This is just stunning! I love the colours are that gorjuss image! Shes my 1st I ever got and still my fav!
Sounds like you had a fab wee reunion!! I think Facebook is the way to go, all my ex-school friends are there too hee
Hugs M xxx