I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Wednesday 15 January 2020

First card of 2020

Finally trying to get back into card making/crafting again. Haven't posted anything in a very long time and I am sure a lot has changed since then. Have made a few things, which I will try and share if I can remember.
This is my first card of 2020


This card was made using:-
Papers - My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic                               "Saffron"
Dies - Marianne Creatables - Flowers
           Tonic - Square Scribble Frames
           Tattered Lace - Pindots Decorative
           Rectangles
           Hunkydory Moonstone Sentiments
Heart Buttons and Gems are from The Range
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges (🤞 I remember how to do this)
Dream Valley 216 - New (new tonic dies)
Moving Along With the Times 114 - All Things New (new tonic dies)
Through the Purple Haze 163 - Anything Goes


No comments: