I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Thursday 4 August 2016

Wee Florist

Another card today.  Again plain and simple with another gorgeous whimsy image.  Came across all these when I was sorting through my stamps and have rarely used them.



Image - Wee Florist - Sylvia Zet - Whimsy Stamps
Coloured with Distress Inks
Papers - My Minds Eye - Stella and Rose - Hazel
Tonic Butterfly Punch
Gems from stash
Sentiment free with magazine

Only noticed when I uploaded the photo that one of the gems is not sticking very well, have now fixed with a little glue even though they are sticky backed.

I would like to enter my card into the following four challenges :-

Craft Your Passion #323 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes - Summer Florals
Inspiration Destination # 97 - Anything Goes
Glitter 'N' Sparkle # 199 - Include a Butterfly


Many thanks for visiting my blog and any comments you leave are very much appreciated x


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo and the fab image.
luv
Debby

TRACEY MO said...

She very sweet great colour combo.


Thanks for joining us at inspiration destination

Tracey ct

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Donna! Your sweet little girl reminds me of me! LOL I enjoy sitting to ponder the beauty of nature, and enjoy the many happy thoughts that cross my mind during those times throughout the day. Your scallops are lovely, and the color choices, both in the image and background, are so cheerful and summery! It's a delightful scene! When I am out watering my flowers, the butterflies and bees surround me just like this, as though they are thanking me for keeping a variety of flowers blooming. Thanks for a fun card share! hugs, de