I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Tuesday 1 November 2011

A Gem of a Challenge # 33, Pollycraft Monday # 117, Papertake Weekly, Dream Valley # 19, Simon Says Stamp

Another card to share tonight. 

Took Hollie back to the hospital today for her follow-up appointment and they said that her finger is starting to heal, although it was a very nasty break. Have to take her back again in two weeks and I asked if she could be seen at our local hospital and thankfully they said yes.  An 80 mile round trip just to sit in a waiting room, then get an x-ray and wait a while longer just for a one minute consultation.

Anyway, I am entering my card into five challenges:-

A Gem of a Challenge # 33 - Cold and Frosty (if it doesn't fit the challenge, please delete)
Pollycraft Monday # 117 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (had followed the sketch from last week's challenge but didn't get it entered in time)
Dream Valley # 19 - Anything Goes (second entry)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (second entry)






Carblank - Craftwork Cards
Cardstock - Paper Mill
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye (free with a magazine)
Image - Pink Gem
Coloured with Distress Inks
Stickles
Martha Stewart Punch
EK Success Corner Punch
Nestabilities

Thanks again for popping by. Your comments are very much appreciated.
Ribbon from local craft shop

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, another great card. Love the image and your papers are very striking with the splash of black. Fab!

Glad Hollie is okay!
xx

Joey said...

Lovely card Donna, great image love the icicle border, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Christine said...

Oh so cute. Love the stamped image and the photo corner is awesome!! Really eye catching!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

dolcreations said...

Glad to hear your daughter is on the mend. Last wednesday my son broke his growth plate in his wrist playing hockey so I know what you are going through. I love your card....it has totally made me want to get going on my cards. He is just way to cute!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Donna...I love the icicle border and your corner is fabulous...Thanks for your lovely comment....Oh and thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy x

Mina said...

dont you just love it when freebie papers work this well Donna...I love the icicles they are fantastic in black
Mina xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww, glad to hear Hollies finger is on the mend Donna :)

Lovely cards, I often wish I could make 2 at a time. The freebie paper looks fab and its a cute image too.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Donna cute cards, lovely image so cute,

glad to know Hollie's finger is mending, hugs Liz xx

Mel said...

Aragggghhh hospitals really are hopeless petal! I was the same went to the hospital at other side of Glasgow only to wait an hour for a 2 min consultation! Glad Hollie is on the mend tho!

Loving these cards, the image is just a cutie Christmas one! Loving the papers! You always have the fabest papers hee
Take care petal
Hugs M xxx

Hollie said...

Hi Donna (mummy)

beautiful card the image is adorable and the freebie paper is very nice but most of all I love the punch and the ribbon is lovely .

Hollie's crafting blog

MagsB said...

Aww, that is such a cute owl! A lovely card - I especially like the icicles, they add a bit of pizazz!

Poor Hollie, I hope her finger is mending!

Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

luv, Mags x

Anonymous said...

Oh this is really lovely, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea x

Janet said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining A Gem of a Challenge x